5 Tech Trends from CES that Will Impact Events

CES just happened. 100,000 attendees ventured to the Las Vegas jungle to find out what’s new in technology. Event planners shouldn’t care about 95% of what is presented at CES. That remaining 5%, though, may have quite a big impact.    Curious bunny? Read on. I can finally admit this was my first CES (Consumer […]

The post 5 Tech Trends from CES that Will Impact Events by Julius Solaris appeared first on https://www.eventmanagerblog.com

Source: eventmanagerblog
5 Tech Trends from CES that Will Impact Events